06 April, 2015

HOP SING VIBES... with Breanna!

Silk embroidered tunic - Odd Molly, cutoff shorts - Free People • hand-rubbed vintage distressed boots - BedStÜ
I haven't known this stunning and ethereal beauty for long, but her "beyond-her-age fashion savvy" is what drew her into my world. At only 18 years old she exudes an honest, fluid and natural self-expression that many woman twice her age lack. In this day and age, so many young women are buying into cheap and disposable trendy fashions; Breanna has an appreciation for high quality and design that belies her age.  She chooses wisely and invests in truly special pieces when she can afford the opportunity.  

She is remarkable! 

- Lauren











Graphic tee by Chaser, denim cutoffs by Free People



Name: Breanna Burkizer
Place of birth: Glendale, Arizona
Age: 18


Describe your "signature look"...
My signature look would have to be messy hair, winged eyeliner, and red lipstick.


Who or what inspires you?
Surrealism, music, photography, and nature inspires me most to be who I am.


What makes you feel beautiful?
I feel most beautiful when I have my makeup the way I love it, and when I'm wearing things that make me feel confident and cute.


Name an item of clothing you can't live without...
I cannot live without cute summer dresses and denim shorts.


Backless maxi dress & bralette by Free People 
"...anything from Wildfox- so worth it because nothing makes you feel as cute and comfortable!" - Breanna


The biggest splurge in your closet
The biggest splurge in my closet would have to be anything from Wildfox- but they are so worth it because nothing makes you feel as cute and comfortable!

The biggest waste of money in your closet...
The biggest waste would have to be these very unflattering sparkly jeans I bought in Chicago. I didn't really want them, but the sales associate pushed me into getting them.


What's the most memorable piece of clothing you've worn, and what made it special?The most memorable piece of clothing I've worn is the dress I wore to my graduation.  It was so beautiful and vintage, I felt like a 40's pin up girl in it- which is one of my favorite looks.
      
Sheer Knit Graphic Top by WILDFOX ,Silk Jogger Pants by Chaser

What's your guilty pleasure/something you can't resist?

My guilty pleasure would have to be the amount of candy I have.  I actually bought a 4 pound tub of redvines for myself yesterday. Oops!



"The biggest surprise about being 18 is realizing that being 18 does not make you a grown up."
                  - Breanna
Delicate embroidered blouse by Timo

What is your beauty/skincare routine?
The most important part of my skin care routine would be making sure all my makeup is off at night. I use the clarisonic brush to get everything off, and then follow it up with toner and moisturizer.


What has been the biggest surprise about the age you are now?
The biggest surprise about being 18 is realizing that being 18 does not make you a grown up, unlike I always thought when I was younger.


Print henley shirt by Odd Molly, cotton cardi by Pure Handknits
"Everything you have ever done has brought you to the moment you are in right now." - Breanna


Please share the best advice you've ever received?
The best advice I've received is being told to truly live in the moment. To clear the noise in my head, look at everything that is around me, and take it all in and be completely aware, because you only get one life and if you aren't enjoying every second you'll end up regretting it.


Do you believe in destiny?
I do believe in destiny, I believe everything happens for a reason, and that everything you have ever done has brought you to the moment you are in right now. That is truly something to appreciate and recognize.

What's next for you?
What's next for me is to continue doing the things that I love and to immerse myself in everything that inspires me.  I know that will take me somewhere great.













Thank you Breanna, you inspire us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. That means you, "Anonymous"! :)